Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Let me know what your willing to pay. I am going to look for seats for my 38 at a yard that has many 37-38 chevy's, they will probably only be springs but I can't imagine it's too easy to find seats in good enough shape. Scott

·
Registered
80 Posts
The seat frames at Hampton Coach look to be about $100. I'll see if I can get a package deal on my seats and an extra rear seat frame with springs. I can't imagine it would be more than $15-$20 plus shipping.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a front seat and rear seat out of a 38 sedan. Trying to find a newer seat to retro fit into the rear. Let me know what the going price of them are please. They are in good shape. Have no idea what shipping would be on them. I have put a pic in my gallery of the seats.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Those are some nice seats streetrodfan, not sure what the market is on those, maybe throw them on ebay???

The yard is in 1 1/2 hours straight west of Wichita on 54, the guys name is David Burke phone 620-770-9119. Apparently he has tons of old chevy stuff out there.

Oh yaeh his e-mail is: [email protected]

I'll grabe an extra rear when I'm out there, if you guys want me to grab some seats for ya let me know, I would probably be heading down there for the NSRA show in Oklahoma City I think its in April.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey guys, I won't be hitting that junk yard any time real soon. I came across an LT1 I had to have so I'll have to wait till I have some dough for the seats before I head out there. If you guys can wait I'll get them for you otherwise give the owner a hollar and see if he'll ship them to ya. Sorry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.