Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
785 Posts
could try Ply-Do, tel: 304-475-3245
they deal with everything from '32-'52. they have nos and used stuff.

also, auto glass shop should be able to do your windows.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.