Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all and Happy New Year
I am at the point in my resto rod project a 1937 ford pickup where I need to know the stock ride height to set up my suspension I am using 16 wheels and would like to shoot for stock height but I have been unable to find the spec anywhere can anyone help.
Magnum2u ....Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello All Happy New Year
I am at the point in my resto rod project where I need to know the stock ride height of a 1937 Ford pickup to set up my suspension. I am using 16 inch wheels and will be trying to stay with the stock look and stance of a truck.
I have been unable to find the stock spec can anyone help. My project started as a very basket case, basket case
Magnum2u Mike
Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks I dont know if it will help me because I do not have the stock parts to go off of but I really appreciate your trying and I will check out the pics to see if they will help.
This site has the best people around
Thank You
Mike

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Magnum,
When you look at cars some times you can follow a body line or door edge etc for reference. A lot of cars in the 60's the bottom edge of the doors is the center of the rear axle.
Yep, this site has a bunch of good folks with good ideas. It's cool to me that you can help somebody and somebody else posts more info about the same subject. Helpin' and learnin' at the same time is great. Have a good one,Smokey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.