Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for a passenger side front fender,headlight assembly,grill and a grill guard. Can anyone PLEASE tell me where I can maybe find them? I have been looking for day's and cannot find a steel fender in decent shape. Please email me ********************
Thanks all! ********************* Please help!

·
Registered
10 Posts
1939 chevy parts

hello
my name is Skip and I may have just what you are looking for ************************************************************************the car is very nearly complete as well it is missing the taillights and one bumper and some of the original guages, otherwise complete I can send you pics and you are welcome to call me anytime to discuss any or all my phone is **********************also , where are you located? are you willing to pick up the parts ? *************************************but we could arrange transportation
Thanks for your time
Skip

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Hi Skip, welcome to the board. :welcome:
I'll bet cartracker has found his parts. That post is 4 years and 3 months old.
For an enjoyable experience here, you should probably read our posting guidelines . No advertising is allowed on the board. That includes prices and contact information.

http://www.hotrodders.com/help/board/guidelines.html

There is a classified section you are allowed to advertise in, click on the "Classifieds" link at the top of your page.

Later, mikey

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Sorry guys but our guidelines do not allow people to advertise for parts or advertise commercial businesses. Please conduct all such searches in our free classified section.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts