Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I am new to this board...Hello to all!

I am looking to purchase a 1947 Chevy 3100 and I need what is a an estimate value...ball park

1947 Chevrolet 3100

Nova Sub Frame
Disk Brakes
Tilt Wheel
350 V8
Turbo 350 Automatic
10 Bolt
Air Ride Kit "Not installed" but included

Please see the pictures....thank you much!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
looks like a quality built truck,center bolt 350,leather,wheels,classic guages roll pan ,( vega taillights ) ?. didnoy see inside bed guessing wood,as far as cost .good paint job est 10k,crate sb engine 3500 interior 3k ,and purchace price before work 6-9k average ,exaust tires wheels,wiring on-on -on,probably mid to high 30s,avg, i have pictures of my 53 build in photo album 30 picyures as i am building ,I bought it for $8500 as pictured on rack wuth 305 HO & 700r from a 85 ss monte carlo which i quickly removed replaced with a 496 bbc crate engine over 10k and 4 k in intake and carbs, changed cam intake headers and aluminum heads2k more just to name a few another 2 k , it is now in shop doing frame off paint smooth fire wall and vintage air I have over 26 in purchace and parts Not including labor at present just over 400 hrs +houtly rate of $$$ I am probably 70% finished . You CAN buy one cheaper than you can build it .just dont have the fun of the build hope this helps David PS. ad in cost to clean up under hood wiring and firewall in purchace price. Good Luck

·
Registered
103 Posts
i think you got a good deal on in... something like that would sell for 9 - 18k around here depending on how badly the person needs the money and how long they are willing to have it for sale... nice looking truck if it were mine i would have to pull the fenders and running boards and paint them to match or just repaint the whole thing and i would do something different with the roll pan and taillights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.