Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m working on a 1947 Dodge Pickup, which in piece, is there a manual out there that covers all the body parts and show pictures of them and were they go? Thanks

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,429 Posts
You need to "move into the neighborhood." Google forums where people are into those trucks. I don't have one or I would send you to it. But if it were a Chevy like mine (48) I could give links to forums that ONLY talk about them. When I had my 59 Rambler I had a few forums that ONLY talked about them too. You need to find something like that, or places where they sell parts to those trucks, they likely have a manual for you. But that is the trick to "move into the neighborhood."

Brian

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Yes the vintage powerwagons has tons of reproduction parts to keep military and civilian flatfenders as well as a bit of other vintage dodges on the road.

They have lots of exploded views in the catalogs.
They also sell technical service manuals on CD.

Then you have Dodge of Central Michigan which has or can get every part you may want to fix up that Dodge

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes the vintage powerwagons has tons of reproduction parts to keep military and civilian flatfenders as well as a bit of other vintage dodges on the road.

They have lots of exploded views in the catalogs.
They also sell technical service manuals on CD.
View attachment 618319

Then you have Dodge of Central Michigan which has or can get every part you may want to fix up that Dodge
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts