Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I'm looking for pictures and even some help in finding a good pair of inner fenders for my 48 chev. If enyone has some and could send me pictures I would really enjoy it. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Assuming a Fleetmaster is car, the inner fender panels are the same from 1941-48 on the Chevy Cars.
If it's a truck, they are the same from 48-54.
Since these are very common vehicles, you shouldn't have much trouble finding them.
Best of luck.
I love technology.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info pasadenahotrod and yes a fleetmaster is a car. but maybe i should explain more about what it is i am looking for it is the parts of the inner fenders that are right by the doors and in front of the rad. i need these to put the front clip back together. i have put pics of my car on the photo album. so people can see were i stand.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
OK, same deal, the doghouse (front sheetmetal assembly from firewall to bumper) is the same from 46-48 and 42 will work with a little modification around the grille. You need a parts book which should have an exploded view of the front end. Oddly enough, the front end sheetmetal, hood and rear fenders are usually in the chassis parts books and the body parts book covers everything from the firewall to the decklid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts