Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering the possibility of purchasing an uncompleted 1948 Dodge Pilot House pickup project and would like some input. The stock drivetrain and chassis are all there. The motor has supposedly been freshly rebuilt. It has a solid body that is missing all the glass and windshield divider bar as well as exterior trim pieces, headlights, and tail lights. Inside the cab, it's missing all dash instruments, wiring and controls. Also missing are the inside and outside door handles and linkages as well as window regulators and cranks. In searching for replacement parts, I'm not seeing any single supplier or any significant sources of the items I'll need to acquire should I purchase this truck. Is the main source of parts going to have to be a parts truck and/or swap meets, ebay and the like or am I missing so possible sources. If anyone that has some experience restoring this style truck and can give some pointers about parts sources, I'd greatly appreciate it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.