Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello out there, My name is Wally, I live in Ypsilanti (yep nothing wrong with your computer-Ypsilanti) Michigan. I've been into cars since before I had my driver's lic.(sound familure?) I live between two Ford plants, Next to Willow Run Airport (Built by Ford) were the B-24's were built, and now houses Hydro-matic, opps make that powertrain, and use to house covair, nova, impala, roadmaster assemblys, but now is closed. The chrysler plants are less than 40 miles away. Cas?, Yea we got cars, and under the city of Detroit is a very large SALT mine, so our cars don't "hang out" very long. ME? I'm not very brand paticular, as long as it is American. I'm not into Koreon, Japanize, or French. German,English, and Italian are ok, BUT Detriot Iron is my cup of gas. Stockers to Rat Rods, but espicaly HOT RODS. Give me a vee-eight in a less than 2000 lbs. body and I'm ready to enjoy the day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.