Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Grillin Randy
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, now I am arguing with my wife about a 1951 Chevy 4 door that I found yesterday. I want to get it and she thinks that I have bought too many cars lately. What I have seen of it looks pretty good. I am going to go get a better look at it tomorrow.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
Maybe Toomanytoyz will share his screen name with you? Who am I trying to kid, you can't have too many toys. :thumbup: Dan

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
Go for it! You will be sorry later if you let the chance get by you. I have had a lot of cars in my younger years that I would almost give anything to have them back.

'40 Chevy 2dr sedan, '50 Chevy 2dr sedan, '50 Chevy 1/2 ton, '56 Chevy Bell aire, '56 Ford Customline hardtop, '74 Javeline AMX.

I had a few more but I am making myself sick, recalling all the fun I had with them and what they would be worth today.

Al
:nono: don't let it get away.

·
Administrator
18,440 Posts
crazygutgut said:
sounds to me like you have "too many wives" ;)
We all have that...........one too many................"what? You heard that....sorry....owww...that hurts............"

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
get it, if she still sticks with you, you know you married a good one. If not, well I guess she wasnt worht it anyways.:thumbup: just kidding man, talk it out with her, tell you'll take her out for dinner and a movie.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts