Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one I am new to this hotrodders site as i have a 1952 ford pickup with a 351 ford engine planing to install a 4 speed or 5 speed trans right now its all apart as i had a full blown heart attack more likely wont be able to put it back together any more so now i gotta find someone to help me put it back together an get this thing back on the road hopfully it will be done sooner or later hopfully thats about all i have to say

Attachments

·
one full turn after it squeeks
1,173 Posts
Welcome, sorry to hear about the heart attack but glad you are on your way to maybe? doing a little wrenching again. Good luck with your project, with your recovery and in finding a wrenching buddy.

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Welcome to the site.. :thumbup: Great to have you here... :thumbup: Good luck with your Health.. I will have you and my prayers.. :) Hope to see you back on that truck soon... ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1952 ford pickup guy said:
Hello every one I am new to this hotrodders site as i have a 1952 ford pickup with a 351 ford engine planing to install a 4 speed or 5 speed trans right now its all apart as i had a full blown heart attack more likely wont be able to put it back together any more so now i gotta find someone to help me put it back together an get this thing back on the road hopfully it will be done sooner or later hopfully thats about all i have to say
,also like to know where can a guy get a 6 speed manaul trans for my 351 ford mine is a 1972 block what make of trans thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.