Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing some research for my 56 f100, i came across some post on this site so I decided to join to see if I could get some guidance. After 38 years of sitting, I finally got back the truck my dad use to own. The engine blew and he traded my uncle for a car. It sat in the same spot ever since. Now that I have it back I plan on getting it back on the road. My plan is to keep a Ford drive line but I would like to do a IFS. I've seen some post for the volare/aspen swap which I have seen since a buddy of mine built his 53 with one. Since those donor cars are getting scarce, I would like to know how well the crown vic IFS works. Especially since it has a wider track. It would seem ideal to use since I want to use a ford drivetrain. It was be easy to get a retired cop cruiser. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Jag ?

Ford owned Jag for a while. there are a couple guys here on HR that have jag XJ6 IFS,, if you google Jaguar IFS swap you will probably find the old ford truck site s and the Hamb with lots of Jag info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.