Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1961 oldsmobile 98 holiday coupe with the 394 skyrocket with ultra high compression and i was wondering if there is any aftermarket performance parts like headers etc etc thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmm body and interior is in good shape with the exception of the rear bumper has a rot hole and the drivers side rear has a Minor dent the interior is really nice but has on tear on drivers side seat all the glass is good and all of the power windows work ill try and get my brothers digital camera to take some pics (you arnt that far from me at all i live in muskegon):thumbup:

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,624 Posts
try to get parts for the flathead willys 4banger in my photo album, hahahahaha, you thought those olds parts were hard...

maybe they're just as hard. just messin.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea let me know if anybody is looking for an 61 oldsmobile holiday coupe with everything all the parts minus frame and rear bumper are in awsome condition and the motor and trans run smooth
everything for 500 (cash in hand gets it all even a clear titile pm me if anyone wants it)

yea let me know if anybody is looking for an 61 Oldsmobile holiday coupe with everything all the parts minus frame and rear bumper are in awesome condition and the motor and trans run smooth
everything for 500 (cash in hand gets it all even a clear title pm me if anyone wants it)

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just found a bunch of info from years ago.Here it is:

Fusick Automotive 203 623 1589 East Windson CT

Hall's Salvage 913-924 3748 Soldier Kansas

Tony Valdez 719 561 9886 Pueblo CO

Al Sandy 609 858 0248 Westmont NJ

Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.