Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm about to start on this wagon. Complete restoration on a very nice car. One owner, 57K, no rust and very little body work. 390 engine, all options including factory air, automatic trans. Right now I'm thinking air suspension, disc brakes and 500hp on the 390 original engine. 3 or 4 speed auto that will handle the hp. Try to keep the interior original with minor repair and replacement. Real nice paint and maybe some flames if I can come up with something original. This is my first street rod. Have done some vintage formula cars, 68 camaro, VWs, 356 porsches. Try do do everything myself except engine machine work. Never been a ford man but guess I will be now. Love to hear from other full size ford guys with opinions on wether to go custom or stock look on this car as far as body trim and so forth. Looks like a great forum. Thanks Ray Morgan, Denver Colorado

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.