Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to hotrodders.com, I was referred by a friend who said it was worth getting logged into. I bought my 14 year old daughter her dream car, a 67 mustang coupe. The car is in worse shape than I initially thought. The two biggest issues I have is the ignition wiring and the cowl vent. Somebody had changed the original ignition over to some aftermarket or custom job at sometime. They put the battery in the trunk, replaced the original voltage regulator and added a resistor like I have seen on 50's model fords. I have no clue how to put it back like it was supposed to be.....any help apreciated, the haynes book I have and other manuals isnt in detail with their diagrams.

The cowl vent is another issue.....do i have to use a spotweld bit or can I just use a regul bit to get the cowl cover off?

·
Premium Member
8,453 Posts
Welcome. Since you are new to the board, you need to know that this forum is for general intros only. Repost these questions in the Electrical and Body - Exterior Tech forums and they will get a lot more exposure. All this is explained in the "Read Me" threads at the top of several forums.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts