Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have a question for you about my 1968 GTO nose piece. I'm currently doing the body work on the car for a restoration project. I started to look at the nose piece and noticed that the person before must have taken a chainsaw to it!! The nose is rubber, do they make a "rubber filler"? Also whats the best way to take paint off it? I basically need general info on how to do body work on that nose piece.

Thanks in advance,
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.