Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
interested in sources for 1970 camaro street fibreglass doors, fenders and if anyone has any experience with sources.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I beleive you can get a full front clip from JC whitney, I got one for a 68 mustang and it was pretty nice. Don't know of any other places off hand, but I'm sure someone will.

HK

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Richard Tetzlaff. I am new to this arena. I am having a problem, or rather a concern. I need and want a cowl induction hood with at least a 6" rise, to cover the tunnel ram on my 65' Chevelle. The only manufacture the does such an item is Unlimited in California. This is ok, but several local rodders (Daytona Beach) have used Unlimited as a source and to say the least are not very happy with the quality or the shipping practices. I'd like to hear from others who have used unlimited or can point me in another direction. This reminds me of the years when Prodigy had a chat area similar to this. There were lots of great rodders and a ton of experience. Thanks for offering me a new venue.............t

[ September 16, 2002: Message edited by: tetzlaff ]</p>

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Richard, first off welcome! Second I'm not even going to attempt to pronounce your last name :D Go check out the company reveiws page, there should be what you seek in there. Havn't delt with them personally so I can't say much.

Azrieal Faustus <---Odd, but pronouncable ;) :D

Faust-HK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts