Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening fellow grease monkeys-
My name is Tim Boswell. I'm currently leaving here in the Pan Handle of Florida (Niceville Fl) and am relocating to Tucson AZ before Sept. 15th. When I get down to Az. I will be looking for a 30's 40's ride to fix up. Currently I'm into the rebuild/refurbishment of my grandfathers 72 Super Cheyenne 350 cu. in. long bed. It has a 3 spd tranny. Oh yeah-just replaced the clutch-had 500 g's on it-NO LIE!--Outta here Boz

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for letting me in your house. I promise-I wiped my feet first. Yep-1972 is where its at right now-when I get out to Arizona I'll be taking some leave and going back to Illinois to pick up my 1962 Pontiac Catalina Big Block. Only in the 389 variety, but a big block just the same. has the economy 2 barrel, but blast by right at 292 horse power. I'm 43 years old and am in a weird stay of my life-I'm tinkering around with putting a small block 289/302 into my Ford Aerostar mini van-told you I should be committed. Trying to get my Super Cheyenne running strong so that I can drive it and pull my 94 Aero in about a month-she has been in hibernation for about 2 and a half years so pray for me (the 72). Uncle sam is paying for the move-so why not? 20 gallon tank behind the seat-100 gallon in the front of the bed-WATCH OUT!-SHE'S GONNA BLOW! 120 gallons of gas?---damn straight.--Boz--outta hear :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.