Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I have a '74 Nova Custom. V-8 and all that good stuff. I don't know if this really falls into the engine category, but this is where I want to try my luck. I am going to get my car painted really soon and I wanted to know how I could cover up those nasty looking holes that I have. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks a lot. Here are some photos:

As you can see, it needs a lot of work. Thanks a lot.

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
And clean it up, tidy all the wires up etc.......................This probably should be in the Hotrodding Basics.

·
Registered
95 Posts
poncho62 said:
And clean it up, tidy all the wires up etc.......................This probably should be in the Hotrodding Basics.
Good idea...anyway for the rest of the questions in this picture.......
Use cardboard to cover the heater opening, use a wooded plug on the hoses, take your brown masking paper and cover the wheels or an old sheet. They make drop cloths for this situation anyway. Make sure you power wash the compartment beefore anything else is done. Take all the wiring off the firewal and wrape in paper and tape off. You can either remove the MB assembly or cover it up. I would remove it and paint the firewall behind the MBC, then the wall would be protected. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts