Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black 75 Hurst/olds W30. Does anyone know where I can find parts?? I need front seats, floors and the vinyl top. Thanks

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
If you have seats those can be stripped to the frames and re-done like the originals..not too uncommon on a car of that age..
Try year one or do a search for 1975 olds floor pans for those parts.. The vinyl comes in rolls and your body guy can make an arrangement to get that done.

big part of doing this is homework to find the suppliers that can help you as none of it is all in one place..

Sam

·
6,734 Posts
You can get the vinyl top made to order with the correct original seams from SMS fabrics. The original top for your car was in elk grain. Vinyl Tops - SMS Auto Fabrics

This is not the same vinyl that seats are made from, it is specially made for auto tops.

You can get the flooring from Auto Custom Carpets. www.accmats.com

The '75 Olds Hurst seat covers are tricky. You might be able to get seat covers from Pro Fit auto interiors. http://www.profitautointeriors.com/products/Oldsmobile/CUTLASS/Seat-Covers--Front--2-Door-Coupe--1973-77-Cutlass/7240745/AOLD73C2C.html

·
Old(s) Fart
5,630 Posts
I have a black 75 Hurst/olds W30. Does anyone know where I can find parts?? I need front seats, floors and the vinyl top. Thanks
Congrats. As you probably have found, collectors, and thus the aftermarket, have not embraced the 73-77 A-body cars. As a result, there are few repro parts available.

If the seats you are looking for are the swivel buckets, good used are your only options. I haven't found any vendors selling upholstery kits, either. SMS Auto Fabrics sells the material, but you'd have to an upholstery shop to sew the covers for you.

Fusick is the biggest vendor for Oldsmobile repro parts, and they have very little for the 73-77 cars. They do sell some of the H/O emblems and decals, as well as the weatherstrip for the Hurst Hatches.

SMS might be able to get the vinyl top material for you also.

The floor pans are the same as for 1973-77 Chevelle, so they are available. Autobody Specialties is one vendor.

·
Banned
2,474 Posts
There are olds, groups on facebook, like other odd, not as loved cars, there are people making the parts and others that know where good used and nos parts are,

like my Fiero, there is a ton of venders for it.. it just not a huge company with a slick web site and a phonebook thick catalog.

There are tons of parts made for the 73-77 g.m. a body..
you just have to look, local clubs, national clubs and facebook are your go to..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts