Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
267 Posts
Tech- I'm not selling this car. Its my first car and I plan to have it until it literally rusts into nothingness. I'm sure I don't want any car past the year 1979.

AutoGear- True, but the fact is, I already have a fuel pump and regulator. Anything not listed is what I already have as of now. Notice I listed no distributor, either. Also, no intake.

I'm looking to make this a nice, drag-style car that I can use as a daily driver. (Yes, I know) I really don't care about gas mileage whatsoever. Like I really don't. I don't drive too much, maybe 10 miles a day. I just want this to be the dream car I have wanted since I was a kid. A crazy overpowered V8 '78 Camaro. And tech, all I have to do is rev the car and its a "chick magnet" lol, I have custom dual exhaust and cutouts.
Look out for long tube headers. That was the only problem we encountered over and over : dragging the ground. Maybe you know this already. Best of luck.

· Registered
267 Posts
GM staggered the rear shocks in an attempt to cure some annoying wheel hop. An attempt. Possibly you are in the planning stages of the suspension and may want to research the issue. This thread sure brings back some memories.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.