Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1979 Buick, Park Avenue that is in bad need of a turn signal switch :( . Of course, the cruise control is incorperated with it. Does anyone have some good sources for Buick parts. This is my wife's car :rolleyes: . She puts an average of 400-800 miles a year on it. It's in perfect condition and I'm trying to keep it that way :thumbup: . The desert sun has taken a toll on the vinyl top :mad: , but that's in the budget to be replaced in the spring. Aside from that, this car is in perfect original condition, including the paint.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Doc here, :pimp:

OR you could spend a Saturday, go to the bone yard and pull one yourself..you can select the switch for condition, AND you will know HOW it installs when you go to put it in the Wife's car..

Cost would be about the same though...

Doc :pimp:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help guys. I checked with the website and didn't have any luck. We take pretty heavy losses on interiors, here in the desert, from the sun. That's what the problem is with this thing and the same applies to anything sitting in the boneyards locally. I'm sure I'll find it, sooner or later. This internet can be a great tool :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Doc here, :pimp:

Go to the local Kragen or Auto Zombie..

They have a Rotating "Tree" of products called "HELP" ..in Red packages..

Select the side that has switches, and you'll find a package that is "Universal Stalk Switch for GM" ..(It's the whole Signal arm and switches) that should work for your application..

Be prepared for sticker shock, I think it runs about $50 ...

Doc :pimp:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts