Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hooking up my electric speedo, with the sensor cable adaptor, I have an adaptor between my cable and trans I am going to use to mate each other. I have a hard plastic stem that seems to go in there approx 2 inches long so the speedo can read, is this correct? Seems way to loose for me! Next que: I do have a fluid leak around my flywheel cover (bolts) and before I start tearing apart any quick suggestions on what I should look for or check-out first? Thanks, Dana Gasket seems fine but my trans pan seems pretty wet also!

·
Administrator
10,122 Posts
39chevy said:
I am hooking up my electric speedo, with the sensor cable adaptor, I have an adaptor between my cable and trans I am going to use to mate each other. I have a hard plastic stem that seems to go in there approx 2 inches long so the speedo can read, is this correct? Seems way to loose for me!

Next que: I do have a fluid leak around my flywheel cover (bolts) and before I start tearing apart any quick suggestions on what I should look for or check-out first? Thanks, Dana Gasket seems fine but my trans pan seems pretty wet also!

What transmission are you working on? Maybe I missed that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.