Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
working on a 2002 f-250, 4x4 esof doestn work, wont communicate with a scanner, and the glow plug light is on constantly. to make matters worse, all the books from 2001 to 2004 are missing from my dealership.
as a side note thedome lights dont work, and the #303 relay in the cjb clicks constantly.

·
Administrator
8,551 Posts
working on a 2002 f-250, 4x4 esof doestn work, wont communicate with a scanner, and the glow plug light is on constantly. to make matters worse, all the books from 2001 to 2004 are missing from my dealership.
as a side note thedome lights dont work, and the #303 relay in the cjb clicks constantly.
No communication could be a bad 4X4 module
Glow plug light on those never coincided with actual operation of the glow plugs, not quite understanding them too well LOL
Dome light relay is mounted on the IP cluster ( IIRC) and can be manipulated by scanner with bi directional controls.
Relay # 303 will be described in the vehicle owners manual , look in the fuses guide, it is listed in the index.I dont know what the # 303 is right off the top of my head.

·
Administrator
8,551 Posts
Have you checked all the fuses in both the underhood and underdash centers?
Sounds like the scanner is the problem. It wont even scan the base PCM?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.