Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do u know if just any block hugger header will fit in or does it have to have the flang angled back?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do u kn ow if they will work for sure though becasue i dont want to order them and not have them work becasue i couldnt send them back

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was planning on making my mounts so couldnt i make my mounts according to the headers and will these headers clear the stearing arm so i dotnt have to moove it?

·
Administrator
18,399 Posts
If you are mail ordering them, you will likely be using a credit card. They will automaticly convert it to Cdn funds. Right now, it will add about 18%.

BTW, we do have performance shops in Canada...........unless you are way out in the boonies........

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im in a citie im gunna go to apc and see if i can order a set but what other performance stors are around belleville ontario?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
yes , the steering arm slides thru the 2 inner primary tubes very neatly. on homemade mounts i always set the motor and trans in and slide it back as far as possible without hitting the firewall of course. at jagsthatrun.com the have laser cut mounts that are adjustable left and right which allows more exhaust clearance on drivers side. but if you use them you must use a mini starter. if you have any trouble later in the project, pm me and ill help you all i can.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok well i could end up ordering them but could u do me a favour and convert it to canadian for me so i know the canadian price i did it but im not sure if i did it right cuz i just went threw google to find an exchange rate and i found a website that would change it from american to canadian for me but i dunno if it is right the price of them was 139.99 and now the tax is 14%

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok becasue i went threw the shipping part and it didnt have a price for shipping and handiling and it didnt even have n e thing for tax? i went threw it untill u needed to give the credit card number

1 - 20 of 30 Posts