Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a 318 in a 88 fifth ave put it outside it was running and sounding great battery went low was real snowy and cold put a bit of gas in carb because I have tried every thing to get it to start dose anyone know what it could be this always starts my s 15 in the spring im real new to chryslers ireally want this sleeper to work out I need help I cant think of anything that couid have broke

·
"May the Schwartz be with you"
1,053 Posts
brian berwick said:
I put a 318 in a 88 fifth ave put it outside it was running and sounding great battery went low was real snowy and cold put a bit of gas in carb because I have tried every thing to get it to start dose anyone know what it could be this always starts my s 15 in the spring im real new to chryslers ireally want this sleeper to work out I need help I cant think of anything that couid have broke
First, let's clean up your question a bit...

I put a 318 in a 88 fifth ave.

put it outside it was running and sounding great.

battery went low was real snowy and cold put a bit of gas in carb because I have tried every thing to get it to start.

dose anyone know what it could be? this always starts my s 15 in the spring.

im real new to chryslers, ireally want this sleeper to work out.

I need help, I cant think of anything that couid have broke

Look, it's difficult at best to diagnose an engine problem over the internet alone without having to decipher the question in the first place.

You said that you have tried everything...what exactly is everything? To me it sounds like you have flooded it out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.