Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this also under paint but got to thinking, it may be the wrong place.
(feel free to delete as I do not know how.)
This could be a real marketing opportunity for someone with a nice deuce.

The Sema Hotrod and Restoration show in Indy March 1-2 is looking for 32 Deuces to display at the show.

They want seven. For info call 714-680-4592 or fax pictures to [email protected]

Sounds like the display will be located next to SPI booth in center of show so guess it would be OK to paste an SPI sticker on your car when your not looking? LOL

Barry

·
Administrator
18,636 Posts
Too bad Deuces car is a bit under the weather right now.............

Might be perfect for Higirl.......Probably already invited.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts

I would have considered doing this event ... :thumbup:
but my Roadster is in sick bay right now ...

I got run off the road ( Interstate 40 just outside Memphis ) on the way to the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona California a few weeks ago. I had a invite there ... :)

No real major damage but while it is down ... I am going to do a little freshening up ... the rebuild was 12 years old and had 50 thousand miles on it. I am planning on repainting the entire car ... ;)

I just HATE the loss of two very good original 1932 Ford fenders ... BUT ... I have a few spares :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brain, corrected my forth grade grammar:

They want seven (7) Different, 32's to show.

RE: Sick bay,
Take an aspirin and in a week you can have two front fenders on it.
Gee, they do a whole car on TV in a week! LOL

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Deuce, I'm getting sick for you!! My 36 coupe collected a basket ball sized dent in the right front fender from a BIG dog running in front of it. Lots of moping around over that. Good luck on your rework project. Looks like it will be hard to improve what you got!!

Trees

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,460 Posts
BarryK said:
Brain, corrected my forth grade grammar:

They want seven (7) Different, 32's to show.
Sorry Barry, I just couldn't resist. :)

Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.