Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I've been muscle cars forever but now since I traded my Firebird for a 34 Chevy 4dr. I've got a couple of body questions. The car was already sitting on a street rod chassis which that's what I wanted it looks great. Guy I traded with said it was done in Ohio.
Who's in Ohio the does these great street rod chassis?
Also I was told by the prevoius owner that the small "Trunk" on the back was a limited feature, not many around. And the added Canvas top made it a little different model.
The body is all steel and it is just about to perfection when I got the car yesterday it was stripped to the bare metal it looked like a shinny silver car. It has no body filler. How much of a difference will that make on value?
The only problem was the rear fenders the part where they bolt up is shot. Who makes reproduction one's?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
34 Chevy

Randy the car is in excellent condition, it is a all metal body. I was just wondering if it was true about not many 34 Sedans having the small trunk. That's what I was told by the person I got the car from. It's not really important or why I traded just wondering if it was a true statement. Thanks

·
Ferguson Coachbuilding
388 Posts
Restore60s,
This is the part of your message I was refering to.

"The only problem was the rear fenders the part where they bolt up is shot. Who makes reproduction one's?"

Using your original fenders, in my opinion, would be much better than finding reproduction fenders that probably will not fit.

If you need a metalman, or advice, let me know.

Randy Ferguson
Ferguson Coachbuilding
www.metalmeet.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.