Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone has a pattern they could send me, or trace these items for outside dimensions: Instrument bezel, Radio bezel, glove box door (all for a 1934 Ford coupe). I'm building a 34 coupe, and want to make a custom mahogany dash. I don't have my kit yet, it arrives later this month and wanted to get a jump on this while I had free time.
If anyone could trace then mail or e-mail the patterns to me, or know of a place that has them, I would appreciate it greatly! Of course, I'll send you a SASE if you mail them and thanks. Here's a link to the items I'm talking about: <a href="http://www.zigsstreetrods.com/Pages/inserts.html" target="_blank">www.zigsstreetrods.com/Pages/inserts.html</a> and it's under the 34 Ford. I don't need gauge holes (making a 6 gauge holder) just the outside patterns for each of those three items.

Dave

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Dave, tracings of original 34 Ford parts will do you no good for your Street Beast project.
The Street Beasts are similars not reproductions. They are not dimensionally correct as 34 Fords. Please keep this in mind in the future as you can spend money on parts which will not work for you.
Hope the project is going well!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I know they are not really the same. I just mounted the doors on my coupe and finishing up the interior as we speak. I made a custom mohagany dash, center piece, and glove box and they are sort of the same dimensions as originals, but a tad bigger. They match the steerind wheel(also mohagany) so the interior compliments itself nicely. Thanks for the reply though.

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts