Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone out there had a dash templet for a 34 Ford coupe? I want to make custom wood dash bezel panels and need a templet for the instrument, glove box, and radio areas. I know they sell billet aluminum ones, but I want mine out of wood and was wondering if anyone had them laying around they could trace or know where I might be able to find the layouts for the pieces? I just need the outside patterns, not the instrument or radio cutouts neccessarily. I'll be customizing that anyway. Thanks...you can e-mail me direct at [email protected] or just post here for everyone! Thanks again.
Dave

·
First name...............Shawn
631 Posts
I have a 34 Ford scheduled for an interior the first of April. If you dont have the patterns at that time, I can take a pattern off of that car when i get it.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Pilot, I seem to remember you are assembling a StreetBeast kit. Don't get involved in using original anything for making your wood mouldings and so forth. Find another SB owner and see if he will make you some templates.
You see, the SB is not dimensionally a 34 Ford. It is what I guess you could call a facsimile of a 34 Ford, something that looks one but isn't. None of the body parts would interchange with original 34 parts.
Just want to save you the labor and money in materials before you make something that won't fit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts