Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a place to purchase a drip tray that is located behind the rumble seat on a 34 Ford Cabriolet. It looks as though it would bolt to the back cover below the deck lid and the floor pan. (to prevent moisture from running back into the car under the rumble seat)
Also, I am looking for the original diagram of the way to shim the body on the frame. All I have read shows there is no shim kits for a 34.

THX for your help.....

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
The drip tray (rain gutter) - no clue. I guess I would just fabricate one from 18-22 gauge sheet steel. As far as shimming - you don't need a 'kit', just ingenuity. I've used about everything from flat washers to small pieces of steel plate. The best I've found though are the horse shoe shaped front end alignment shims, all of which have a tab, some with a hole helpful for moving it around. Speedway has them and are fairly inexpensive or alternatively, any local alignment shop can sell you some.

Dave W

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.