41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
xntrik said:
GMC= Got Mechanic Coming

Mopar = My Old P....... ah never mind :D

There is no estimating the power of Morons united. Watch an election. :thumbup:
uh you better be careful what u say about that mopar they get a little emotional on here about that......LOL
chevrolet = cracked head every valve rattles oil leaks every time
thought maybe you might wanna have fun with that :D

·
Registered
633 Posts
KULTULZ said:
No, if a STOVEBOLT enthusist makes an off the wall statement, all is good.

We make a statement about a GHETTO MACHINE and the whole damn board comes down on you.

It's as simple as this, if you don't care for FORD...read another thread. There are plenty of posters that needs help on this GM crap it seems. I very seldomly read anything else but FORD so I don't bother anyone. If you think you need to be cute, go show your butt to your fifteen year old girlfriend... :spank:
thank you, thank you, thank you & AMEN brother!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
KULTULZ said:
No, if a STOVEBOLT enthusist makes an off the wall statement, all is good.

We make a statement about a GHETTO MACHINE and the whole damn board comes down on you.

It's as simple as this, if you don't care for FORD...read another thread. There are plenty of posters that needs help on this GM crap it seems. I very seldomly read anything else but FORD so I don't bother anyone. If you think you need to be cute, go show your butt to your fifteen year old girlfriend... :spank:
what exactly is a ghetto machine? im just curious if thats what i really own, i am a chevrolet man but im not lookin for trouble hear either :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will have to say the cleveland is the best if built right

If you make a clevor which is a windsor block and cleveland heads then you have the best of bost worlds you have the big valved high flowing head along with the great windsor block and you can make the windsor block just as strong if you have a 1969 block there is enough room in the main webbing to allow you to have a machine shope drill in holes to make 4 bolt mains in the #2, 3, and 4 main caps and just 2 bolt in #1 and 5.

·
Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy.
5,122 Posts
drewsky said:
If you make a clevor which is a windsor block and cleveland heads then you have the best of bost worlds you have the big valved high flowing head along with the great windsor block and you can make the windsor block just as strong if you have a 1969 block there is enough room in the main webbing to allow you to have a machine shope drill in holes to make 4 bolt mains in the #2, 3, and 4 main caps and just 2 bolt in #1 and 5.
BEST is a relative term. Best of old heads is... what?

I'm a Ford guy. :cool: 35 year old technology is just that. New W heads are light years ahead.

141, chevrolet.. good one :thumbup:

I, for one, learned something by the resurrection of this old thread. :D

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
KULTULZ said:
:rolleyes:

Son, you are going to have to come out of the dark (GM) and experience the world. There is life after STOVEBOLT MADNESS... :thumbup:
atleast i didnt get FU<KED ON A REAL DEAL!

·
Troll Hunter
2,694 Posts
runn141 said:
O on
R real
D deal

FORD: FU<KED ON A REAL DEAL

you want to bash me for what i like,so ill tell you what i think.
I think he was implying what he has said openly before...What do you post on Ford threads if you don't know about them??? When , and it may just be my observations, a non-Ford guy posts on a thread about Fords..it's not to help or offer a possible solution, it is usually just grade school bashing.... you know my crap is better than your crap,BLAH,BLAH. I was tired of it by the 3rd grade and seeing it here regularly makes me think some grade schoolers should be doing homework.. isn't it your bedtime?? I always thought CLV stood for Chevys Lose Valvetrains :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
woodz428 said:
I think he was implying what he has said openly before...What do you post on Ford threads if you don't know about them??? When , and it may just be my observations, a non-Ford guy posts on a thread about Fords..it's not to help or offer a possible solution, it is usually just grade school bashing.... you know my crap is better than your crap,BLAH,BLAH. I was tired of it by the 3rd grade and seeing it here regularly makes me think some grade schoolers should be doing homework.. isn't it your bedtime?? I always thought CLV stood for Chevys Lose Valvetrains :rolleyes:
you mean you never post anything on any thread other than about a ford?
i see alot of others do it, do you mean that because im a chevy man i cant read nor post on this thread? ill admit i dont hate a ford so much as i do mopar its just the [email protected]@RDS that own them trying to shove their beliefs down my throat.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
woodz428 said:
i posted what i thought was right, i got corrected no big deal. i thought it was gonna help but i got the help instead. now you say its past my bedtime is that because im 30 and your a washed up old fart :rolleyes:

·
aka Duke of URL
4,815 Posts
runn141 said:
i posted what i thought was right, i got corrected no big deal. i thought it was gonna help but i got the help instead. now you say its past my bedtime is that because im 30 and your a washed up old fart :rolleyes:
Brother, you need to find yourself a life...

I still have no idea of what the meaning is of your reply. It must be a kid thing.

WHATEVER!... :pain:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
KULTULZ said:
Brother, you need to find yourself a life...

I still have no idea of what the meaning is of your reply. It must be a kid thing.

WHATEVER!... :pain:
the meaning of this reply is about post#16
and this started because of your reply in post #51

·
aka Duke of URL
4,815 Posts
runn141 said:
the meaning of this reply is about post#16

and this started because of your reply in post #51
OK...I was pulling your leg. Please forgive me and pull the damn pins out of the VOO-DOO DOLL...

Since I am an old fart, I still do not understand what your reply means. I do not really care what it means as I am beyond the age of getting upset.

runn141 said:
F ****
O on
R real
D deal

FORD: FU<KED ON A REAL DEAL

you want to bash me for what i like,so ill tell you what i think.
What does it mean? Is it akin to GM being short for GHETTO MACHINE? :confused:

41 - 60 of 79 Posts