1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good luck with your build always good to see another Mopar powered Mopar. I have a 37 Plymouth coupe with 360 Magnum and 727 with a Dakota rear. Looked at going to a M-2 front end, but I am not a welder and the best price I got from any of the shops here around Dallas was $6,000. For that price it will stay a straight axle. Since the photos below I have made several updates including a new carb, reworked the A/C, cleaned up the wiring, etc.
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Hood
Vehicle Automotive fuel system Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck with your build always good to see another Mopar powered Mopar. I have a 37 Plymouth coupe with 360 Magnum and 727 with a Dakota rear. Looked at going to a M-2 front end, but I am not a welder and the best price I got from any of the shops here around Dallas was $6,000. For that price it will stay a straight axle. Since the photos below I have made several updates including a new carb, reworked the A/C, cleaned up the wiring, etc. View attachment 614897 View attachment 614898
Wow, such a beautiful build. It’s really not as hard as you think. The hardest part is making sure the front is squared perfectly. All I did was practice a lot. I told myself, is going to do all the work myself, and that’s what I do. Omg, so much research!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.