Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm new to hotrods again. The the last time was when I was in my teens and got rid of my 57 chevy convertable because it needed a new top. I'm sure a lot of you could kick yourselves in the butt for the cars you've sold for next to nothing. My current project is a 38 chevy pickup my son and I are building. I put up most of the money and he puts in most of the hard work. So far we have installed 94 corvette LT1 motor, turbo 400 trany, 96 Camero rear end, Mustang 2 front suspension,coilovers and triangulated rear suspension. The wiring is next and then we will see if we can make it run. Hope to get to meet some of you so I can gain from your experiece. See ya around

38 Special
Mike

·
Administrator
18,631 Posts
welcome Mike...we are gonna get confused now,,We have another member with the same user name, except he has space betwwen the 38 and special........Oh well, we will get used to it......... :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.