Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
It just takes time and money
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't want anyone to have to wait for the pix to load, so, check out the pix in my Photo Gallery . Shop1-3 are from the shop I work in. We build 1965 AFX's and 1968 Dart SS and Cudas ONLY. The Charger is a barter deal with the excavation guy, for site prep for the shop. Every car that leaves the shop has a Hemi, with at least 426 ci.
I hope you enjoy,
AngliaBob

http://hotrodders.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=998&stype=2&si=angliabob

·
Registered
455 Posts
I recognize the multicoloured car, it's a Hemi with a Hilborn converted to EFI, is it not?
Has the car hit the 9's yet? Is it still A/C?
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
How much to put a hemi in my caprice? j/k, I couldn't afford the shipping.

Nice shop and cars. Please take some more pictures.

·
It just takes time and money
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crazy Mopar Guy said:
I recognize the multicoloured car, it's a Hemi with a Hilborn converted to EFI, is it not?
Has the car hit the 9's yet? Is it still A/C?
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy Mopar Guy,
Good eyes....
You are correct..The car was featured in Mopar Collector and some other Mopar publication. It still has AC. The cash ran out so the quest for 9's stopped. My partner/boss/buddy owns the car and we just freshened the motor. As a matter of fact, we put the motor and trans in this afternoon.
Bob

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Bob, I might be hitting you up for some advice in a few months. I bought a 345" DeSoto Hemi and right now I'm just educating my self on Hemis and finishing up other things before I dive into this one. I don't even have a car for it yet.

I want a Hemi Dart like the red one real bad.

Larry

·
Registered
1 Posts
AFX cars make me hard as a woodpeckers lips! That is some nice stuff! There was a guy many years ago at Carlisle that sold AFX T-Shirts. I wont let my wife wash the "Honker" shirt after the machine chewed up my Dick Landy vs. Golden Commandos shirt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts