Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
611 Posts
If you need a firewall, floor boards or vent filler go to *****n, I belive EMI makes cab corners, as for the glass fenders, one source is Speedway in Lincoln NE, Make sure to get the commercial fenders and hood, because they are different than the passenger car pieces. The grille parts can be had from Bob Drake or Dennis Carpenter. :cool: I wasn't swearing!! how do you write bit*chn"* without the **?

[ October 24, 2002: Message edited by: jalopy45 ]</p>
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.