Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..... im....uh....sorry. :drunk:

no dis to cruiso- but that got way outta hand.

but my post prolly didn't help out. i just rememberd what it felt like during the legal weed bit. sorry, i didnt think thigs would get to outta hand.

i hope you accept it.

40ford

·
Heart Breaker and Life Taker
174 Posts
You're right,that did get outta hand. All I did was try to express my view,One thing led to anouther,things were misinterpreted. Mis-Communitcation is all it was I guess. Flame me I don't care. I still stand for what I believe in. I'm not backing down or anything,But I am saying it could have been handled better than what it was.

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
boy for a former member.... you sure are, like, still here and stuff.

:p :eek:

Anyway, yeah, for as much as people whine and moan about not wanting trolling on the board because it breaks up the flow of quality conversation, the minute people have something stupid to get worked up about and something they can chime in and add their two cents to, all that goes out the window.

Like we'll have a boarderline thread and somebody will come in trying to play the "Well I'm above this kinda trash" game and post "geez what's all the whining about, I'm sick of it, I never whine, I'm too cool, blah blah, I only talk about cars here yadda yadda..." Totally missing the point that threads by definition are created by posts. SO if all the people who are tired of whining and biching would stop posting on whining and biching threads, they would cease to exist. So I guess most of us have nobody to blame but ourselves!

K:smash:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cruiseomatic said:
You're right,that did get outta hand. All I did was try to express my view,One thing led to anouther,things were misinterpreted. Mis-Communitcation is all it was I guess. Flame me I don't care. I still stand for what I believe in. I'm not backing down or anything,But I am saying it could have been handled better than what it was.
You are going to need a backhoe to get out of this one kiddo.

·
Administrator
18,486 Posts
We need a couple of trolls around (not saying you are one).............................it makes the rest of us seem normal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts