Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I recently had the opportunity to document a 426 Hemi engine build that will be going back into a '69 Cuda and I thought it might be of interest to some of you. The engine builder is *********** and the plan was to keep the look with most of the stock parts but add a few modern touches to help performance. The final numbers (516 torque/550 hp) aren't earth shattering, but I thought it was pretty good considering the compression was kept to 10:1 so that it would be happy on pump gas.

Anyway, I'm putting the build on a few videos and have the first one finished on the bottom end. If anyone is interested, you can see it here:

HorsepowerMonster.com

Thanks!

·
Administrator
6,247 Posts
When you edit your videos, ensure your company and any other companies names, logos, etc., that appear in these projects and their descriptions are removed. It was discussed in the Moderator Forum and determined that even though there is some technical merit to the videos, they are seen as commercial advertising IAW the HR commercial guidelines.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.