Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some of these or a similar setup. I'm trying to keep everything iside the frame rails on my'28 Hupmobile, becasue I would like to run a full hood. any one seen these? or will I have to make my own?

Thanks

Gary

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
i have a 71 ,but check this out

Schumacher Creative Services shorty .BBCrysler true drop in from top, non starter encapuslating. work with 4 spd,like mine. these are the best for frustrion and ease. i have tried tti(bad 4sdp fit),mopar performance full lenth(scrape those speed bumps). the move to these was a no brainer.my spark plug changes are a JOY. i would also grab their torque strap w/ polyuethane mount(awesome!).

the power difference is minimal. the mid range is the same,but loose high power and low torque. i have ran all header systems through a true dual 2.5 " w/ H. old 50's series flowmaster mufflers dont hush it much.

i can snap pictures of fit in critcal aeras in my 71 cuda. i cant place them on the board so shoot me a email

mark

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks fo the replies and links, I'm having trouble finding the Hedman ones, tried matching a part number but it must of been out of date.

Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.