Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering what a set of 454 oval port open chamber 113cc (353049) heads are worth.The heads have been milled and bowl blended and the valve are 2.25 intake and 1.88 exhaust also comes with valve springs.

Thanks

·
Registered
17,613 Posts
Hey guys just wondering what a set of 454 oval port open chamber 113cc (353049) heads are worth.The heads have been milled and bowl blended and the valve are 2.25 intake and 1.88 exhaust also comes with valve springs.
Thanks
Good heads. I would cc the chambers myself before I began doing the math to put a combination together. As far as the price, they're worth whatever someone will pay for them. I'd offer 300 bucks for the pair just to get negotiations started.

·
Registered
9,050 Posts
I doubt the 113 cc. chamber. I sell a few of these every year. Most come out about 117 after a modest mill cut.

I sold a pair last week, almost the same, but with 2.19" intakes. Set up for a .620" hyd roller cam, for $550.00 exchange. That was less $$ than the other local shops. But, the customer bought a 496 short block from me earlier in the year..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.