Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Dude
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local Junkyard has what looks to be a very good condition 46 Cadillac Body, I am not an experts on Cadillac. The owner said he paid $200 for it, he said I could make him an offer but he didn't tell me what price range he was looking for.
I won't pay for it, until I know more about Cadillacs and have a buddy of mine look at it but how much would a 46 Cadillac shell go for?

·
Administrator
8,552 Posts
He paid less than scrap price for it. 10 cents a pound. Offer him 300 and tell him you are going to save it from the crusher and restore it. That should mean something to him right there
He might get more, if he turns you down, leave him your phone number. He might change his mind after a few days you know?

·
The Dude
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He paid less than scrap price for it. 10 cents a pound. Offer him 300 and tell him you are going to save it from the crusher and restore it. That should mean something to him right there
He might get more, if he turns you down, leave him your phone number. He might change his mind after a few days you know?
I decided not to go after it, I think the project would be to much work for me right now and I don't have the space for another car. I asked him not to crush and he said that him and his son may restore it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.