Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to be here,,I just started on a 47 ford coupe and it's just a rolling chassis.I'm thinking of running a 350 Chevrolet engine and automatic trans.I though it would nice to hang out with some guys that has been their and done that.

·
Registered
168 Posts
47 Ford coupe,rodgerh

Go for it !! I have a 46 coupe with a 350, auto, tilt, Camaro clip. Been on the road for 18 plus years and all over the country.Built by me an a couple of VERY TALENTED friends when I lived in Las Vegas. With the exception of the machine work on the motor, everything was done within 2 miles of my house. Love those Fat Fenders!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don Lyon said:
Go for it !! I have a 46 coupe with a 350, auto, tilt, Camaro clip. Been on the road for 18 plus years and all over the country.Built by me an a couple of VERY TALENTED friends when I lived in Las Vegas. With the exception of the machine work on the motor, everything was done within 2 miles of my house. Love those Fat Fenders!!
Just got a doner car today,its a 77 camaro Z28.What year camaro clip did you use on your 46 and did you use the gear box and tilt wheel from the camaro.

Thanks,,Rodger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.