Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Laramie Wyoming with an elevation of 7,200 feet. The town has the only four year college and sits between two mountain ranges (Rocky Mountains). I'm an advent elk hunter, outdoors-man, snow machiner, tinker.

The 1949 Chevy Fleet line Deluxe 2 door that I'm Roding has been in my family since rolling off the Detroit assembly line. I was driving it stock prior to installing a SB Chevy 350, Muncie 21 manual trany with a Lakewood bell housing, Mustang II front end, Ford 9" 4:11 geared rear end, and Painless wiring harness. I just recently got the car back from the local automotive Tec School, Wyoming Technical Institute?s (WYTEC) upholstery shop, where I installed two electric Cadillac bucket seats, and the rear buckets out of a Toyota car. I also had the Rod body department do the body and paint prior to the upholstery. I had the rear fenders welded solid along with the hood, door and trunk handles shaved.

I'm now trying to find good sources for weather-stripping, glass, electrical; windows, trunk and door latches, air/heat kits, instrumentation, hydraulic clutch assay, and tilt steering column. So if you know any good 49-52 Chevy car Rod parts people, please drop me a line.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts