Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Born 13th Generation U.S.A.
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have a 4L60 trans in my 68 C10 with a OEM 69 steering column installed.

Now to my questions, with the combination of OEM steering column and the overdrive trans I do know at the columns shift indicator/pointer will be a little bit off showing what gear your in, now I've heard there is a fix using a "Shortened Shift Lever" at the outside of the trans at the shift arm (haven't a clue where to find one). Any one here know of such a thing? Links would be great.Below is what I'll be using OEM Th350 linkage using one of the two longer rods.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Marvin Textile Jersey Sleeve Baby & toddler clothing Grey

·
Born 13th Generation U.S.A.
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Eric,Yes I also have found out about that Kugel kit from another Forum member two days ago, I did look over the directions it does look like it has "more adjustability over the OEM shift rod. I gues I'm putting the horse before the cart before I install and hook up every thing. I know something probably will change or hook up differently as for what I want to put together "68 C10 with a 4L60 trans with the OEM th350 frame linkage so this is the reason I posted questions to get feed back on my combination of parts. Thanks for responding.

Marvin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts