Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5 horse Briggs and Stratton lawnmower that I want to blow up I am planning to use an air compressor. I think it would be able to shove in about 40 psi of boost for the poor sucker. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The lawnmower itself is trashed I won't be able to sell it for much. It is a free mower If you have any other ideas mention them. I usually fix them and sell them but why not have a little fun.

·
Administrator
18,522 Posts
Somehow, I think if you pump that much air into it without more fuel, it's not even going to run

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Somehow, I think if you pump that much air into it without more fuel, it's not even going to run
I am going to trickle in extra fuel with a line and water bottle. I will probably build a new intake for the carb to hold the extra fuel line and air compressor hose that is held open with a zip tie then walk about 20 feet away, I don't want to be next to the chaos as it unfolds.
My family has lots of spare engines around. Plus the neighborhood kids around me are all under like 8. the rest are sitting in front of their damn computers, mostly because their parents think it is dangerous to have fun stuff. I am the only kid that is BBQ tires on a hopped-up 1980s XR200 and a 15 horse tote goat (I am just 17). I always spend my time outside doing dumb stuff and working on lots of different small engines. Mowing lawns for money and whatnot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts