Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am building an F1 with all gm running gear. I have some 15 x 7 with 4.75 lug pattern on the rear. I am trying to find a stock gm wheel that is 15 x 6 with a 4.75 lug pattern. Did they make them that size?? Or am I just gonna have to suck it up and pay the 90.00 a peice for wheel vintiques stock style matching gm rim!?!? I thought there was a few years that chevy and maybe olds used the 15 x 6. Any help is mucho appreciado!

·
Grumpy Old Goat Herder
1,397 Posts
zeke51 said:
Hey I am building an F1 with all gm running gear. I have some 15 x 7 with 4.75 lug pattern on the rear. I am trying to find a stock gm wheel that is 15 x 6 with a 4.75 lug pattern. Did they make them that size?? Or am I just gonna have to suck it up and pay the 90.00 a peice for wheel vintiques stock style matching gm rim!?!? I thought there was a few years that chevy and maybe olds used the 15 x 6. Any help is mucho appreciado!
Some of the mid 60s Chevys had 6" wheels, whith the station wagons having about an inch less back space.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.