Hot Rod Forum banner

51-52 chev parts

1518 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  chevyist
Hi looking for a good web site for 51 -52 chev 1/4 windows front & rear .I think you guys call them window vents.I have found some sites and e-mailed them but don't get a reply please help. :(
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.