Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a quick Hello! to introduce ourselves and I was waiting until our next project arrived, a 1951 Chevy Suburban. It was just delivered this morning, and it was a beautiful clear morning, a great morning to see all the holes! I thought the body looked a little too much like Swiss cheese, but my husband remains forever optimistic. Mark's first experience was with a 1985 Nissan hardbody (minitruck) that he got to show quality, and this is our first 'rod project together! We look forward to all the great advice everyone has to share and I'm sure we'll be looking to the Hot Rodders Bulletin Board quite often! -Julia

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
where are you at in PA? I am 90 miles north of pittsburgh in Franklin near oil city. I see you have interest in nissans also. I had a 58 GMC panel truck 10 years ago. I have a 30 chevy rat rod pick up and a 37 chevy 2 door sedan street rod. good luck on your project.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! We're in the Williamsport area of Pennsylvania, and my husband has corrected me, it was an '85 Nissan 720, (if you ask me all those mini-trucks look alike!) ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.