Hot Rod Forum banner

5501 - 5513 of 5513 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Absolutely great work as always John!! I spent a lot of years thinking I couldn’t do this repair or that repair because I didn’t have a plasma table, pull-max machine etc. Time and time again you’ve turned out spectacular results from a home garage and inspired me to keep chipping away. I think when I get to that point in my project I’ll give upholstery a try!!
I swear John, if there was video of the build on this car I would watch it before any B$tchin’ Rides or any other show on TV!!!
Thanks and carry on man!

·
Slow but willing learner
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,503
I just looked at your thread too Squint. I love that you are designing your stuff and not just buying it off the shelf. Good work.

Unfortunately guys, Barb was turned over to Hospice Sunday so my focus has to be on things other than cars. I may escape to the basement for a few minutes now and then but it certainly is not a high priority at this time.

It turns out that we think Barb took care of the Hospice's Chaplin in 2005. He almost teared up when he found out Barb was working at the Hospice ward at the nursing home where his dad was at the same time he was there.

John

·
Slow but willing learner
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,505
So sorry to hear about Barb. You take care of her and keep us informed as how she is, you know you have lots of friends here that care about both of you.
Thanks much. I have had awesome support from both on line friends, local friends and family alike. Barb is a special lady and taking care of her is a privilege for sure. I have been blessed mightily to have had her for my wife

John

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that, John. That's tough to deal with, especially with all of the other mess going on. I know you're giving her your absolute best.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

·
Rod...from a Chrysler?
5,183 Posts
Sorry John. Keeping you and Barb in my thoughts.

Reactions: John long

·
Slow but willing learner
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,509
Thanks guys. I can't imagine facing this without believing there is a better place waiting for her. I do believe that though, and with that said, I have the comfort of knowing she will be fine. She has tried to do His will all these years. He will have a special place waiting.

Pray for her to continue to be pain free and be at peace. She is really doing well so far, and since she worked for Hospice for years, I suspect she realizes more about what is happening than we know.

Thanks again,
John

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,376 Posts
God bless you both John prayers going your way. May she be comfortable. ❤

Brian

Reactions: John long

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks guys. I can't imagine facing this without believing there is a better place waiting for her. I do believe that though, and with that said, I have the comfort of knowing she will be fine. She has tried to do His will all these years. He will have a special place waiting.

Pray for her to continue to be pain free and be at peace. She is really doing well so far, and since she worked for Hospice for years, I suspect she realizes more about what is happening than we know.

Thanks again,
John
Prayers continuing for both Barb and you.

5501 - 5513 of 5513 Posts