Hot Rod Forum banner
5641 - 5647 of 5647 Posts

·
Slow but willing learner
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,643 ·
The truth is I still have odds and ends to do. Also, i have permission to take some pictures at the state park but have not done it. I guess you are neber completely done with one.

The old girl drives out so good, all I want to do now is drive it. I have had several people try to get me to price her this werkend but I have not done so.

·
Collector of "someday" cars
2,467 Posts
I think so. But, with one in college and one senior in high school, I think he is managing the lusting pretty well.

John
Ah, they are already supporting 2 hot rods... :ROFLMAO:
The truth is I still have odds and ends to do. Also, i have permission to take some pictures at the state park but have not done it. I guess you are neber completely done with one.

The old girl drives out so good, all I want to do now is drive it. I have had several people try to get me to price her this werkend but I have not done so.
Price ?? $125,000

·
Slow but willing learner
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,647 ·
It would for that kind of money for sure. I did have a gentleman ask if I would take 50. Not sure whether that was an actual offer or not. I just told him I wasn’t done playing with it yet.

I am supposed to go to the Red Neck Rumble in Lebanon, Tn next weekend. That will be a different experience I’m sure.

John

5641 - 5647 of 5647 Posts